Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pumped Up KiX


I realized yesterday that I'd missed a few days of posting. Sorry folks!

But... NEVER FEAR!  P90X is still in full effect.  I've been steady pumping up my sneakers every morning!  In fact, with White J by my side, it's somehow gotten easier!  Well, easier to handle anyway.

Yesterday was Chest & Back, and even though I probably "dogged" a few sets as TonyDevil would say, I think overall my performance was streets ahead of where I was last week!  Then there was our plyo workout today.

Last Tuesday, White J and I had paused that stupid Plyometrics video at least three times by the halfway mark, and today we paused once the whole time.  Holy improvement!  I didn't realize that kind of change was possible in just a week.  I went to sleep last night dreading the prospect of another plyo workout, and I woke up this morning feeling the same.  (White J had to practically fight me out of bed, which is another story altogether.)  Then we actually did it, and I pushed myself, and my thighs were on fire, and it felt fantastic.  And we paused only once!

As for physical results – well, I guess they're all physical, but as for results you can see – I can't really tell if my body has changed much, but I feel ...less fat, if that's a thing.  I feel lighter, and more sprightly!  (Ha, I used the word "sprightly.")







I do have one problem, though.  Squats give me so much trouble, and my knees hurt like hell, even after taking steps to fix my form.  Thoughts?  Suggestions?
















Whoo! I feel so good about working out that I'm going to listen to a dubstep remix of this post's title inspiration!  Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment