Nobody told me that extreme power for 90 days is all it takes to get in shape! That sounds super easy! ...But wait, there's more.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Xertion
Yoga sucks.
The only thing that sucks more than yoga is knowing that you used to be better at it.
My legs actually failed on me today! I was doing one of the one-leg-in-the-air with arms-straight-and-raised poses – I know that narrows it down to like 80% of all the things you do in yoga – and I just ...fell. It was weird, because I was really trying for it! My entire body was shaking with the effort, and then it was over. Totally collapsed. TonyDevil says throughout the whole thing, "You might collapse here, you might wobble, that's okay..." or whatever it is that he says, but for me it was the biggest hit to my confidence since Plyo.
In fact, I might hate yoga even more than plyo!
Mind: blown.
Well, see you folks tomorrow for Legs & Something! I obviously need it.
In the meantime..... Have you ever done yoga? Did it suck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment