Wednesday, December 12, 2012

P90Self

Today, for the first time in the whole ten days White J and I have been doing P90X, I had to workout all by myself....

<music break>


</music break>

...It was daunting at first – I wasn't used to having so much room – but I made it through!  Haha I might I have dogged the ab workout a little with no one there to push me, but the S&A part was great!

Speaking of the Ab Ripper workout, I don't know what the deal is, but that seems like the only thing that I don't feel improvement.  For all the other ones like S&A, C&B, Plyo, I can clearly tell that I've gotten better at the movements and my body is handling them.  For some reason with Ab Ripper, it's just as tough now as it was on Day 1.  WTF!?



Anyone know what's going on with this?








No comments:

Post a Comment