Monday, December 24, 2012

P90Self - Reboot!

Oh goodness, it has been a while.  Looks like I really dropped the yoga ball on this one!

(That was lame, but I hope you smiled anyway.)

I'm back and better than ever!  Since my last post, I've driven to Spartansburg, SC, stood in line for 7 hours just to look at a camera and say how much I want to be "on top," missed two workouts, made up one of those workouts, had a modeling shoot, got back on schedule, returned to Austell, GA for Christmas, and did YOGA by myself.  Let me ask you something...

...does this photo look fierce to you?


...because that's not me, but it's how I felt doing yoga by myself today.  Not gonna lie, it was pretty much the worst.  Yet somehow, it was also invigorating, much like my last solo workout (which was coincidentally my last post).  I felt so empowered!  Like, "Ooh, look at me!  I'm doing yoga by myself! And I let my bunny hop around while I'm doing it, so it's super cute when he pops up from behind a piece of furniture.  It's almost like he's saying, 'Downward dog?  Bitch, please.'"

That's not a joke, by the way.  I'm talking about a real dwarf rabbit here.  Before my workout, White J bet me that Sgt. Pepper, my pet bunny, would probably show me up with yoga!  So, I let the sucker out to show me what he could do.  He chose not to participate.

So here I am, Christmas Eve (Happy Christmas, by the way!), all caught up in my workouts – almost – with only one Kenpo day to make up.  I can hardly believe it, but Phase One is nearly over.  In fact, if you consider that this is simply a recovery week, Phase One is over!  And you know what that means?

NO MORE PLYOMETRICS UNTIL WEEK NINE!!!***

And to celebrate, we have a special treat from the bunny gods, for all you non-believers out there:








Don't forget to comment/share if you see something inspring/amusing/stupid!





*** Just double-checked this on my calendar.  I was wrong as hell.  Ha!  Plyo is back next week.  Oh well, the celebrating is already done.

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and found it entertaining. I dabble in yoga myself. Merry Christmas! ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hopefully your yoga is better than mine!

      Delete