Plyometrics? Try "plyo-met-the-devil!"
Have you ever realized that your body is just wrong? On a lot of the squat exercises my knees hurt a lot, so I checked out my form. It's AWFUL! How is it that after years of dancing, I'm just finding out that my knees haven't been going over my toes? So I started doing them right, and my knees felt fine! ...But the squats were a lot harder.
Thighs. Sore. Yikes. Too. Tired. To. Make. Good. Blog. Post.
In a nutshell? Day Two of P90X is the biggest indicator of what a fat, lazy blob I've been. I thought it was cheesy at first, but as the workout went on I kept reminding myself to "Bring It." It sort of worked.
New goal: By the end of Phase 1, complete the Plyometrics workout without taking additional breaks. Right now, that seems impossible. But of course, I don't have to do Ply for another week! Yes!
In a nutshell? Day Two of P90X is the biggest indicator of what a fat, lazy blob I've been. I thought it was cheesy at first, but as the workout went on I kept reminding myself to "Bring It." It sort of worked.
New goal: By the end of Phase 1, complete the Plyometrics workout without taking additional breaks. Right now, that seems impossible. But of course, I don't have to do Ply for another week! Yes!
See you tomorrow for Arms & ...something else!
Comment for self: GOAL = MET! Didn't take any additional breaks during last week's Plyo workout! Woo! :D
ReplyDelete